Click Campsite Blog Interview to read answers about developing the Warrior’s Way material.
List of questions below:
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? What was your journey to where you are now?
2. How long has rock climbing been a part of your life? What made you fall in love with it?
3. When and how did the lessons you’ve now compiled into your Warrior’s Way books come to life?
4. The Rock Warrior’s Way is based on theories and ideas around fear and how we deal with/react it. Did you have any specific personal experiences facing fear (and the consequences of falling) in your own rock climbing? If so, how have these influenced the way you teach your Warrior’s Way program?
5. If you had to choose just one major lesson for a person to take away from the Warrior’s Way, what would it be?
6. What can a non-climber take away from the philosophy and thinking behind Warrior’s Way? How does it all apply to every day life?
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?