Personalized Mental Training,
On and Off the Wall
What You’ll Learn:
What to Expect
The Free Mind ™ training takes athletes through drills and exercises to help them understand subtle mental training concepts. Each call, the trainer sets up new drills for the coming week that the athlete will be asked to practice and reflect on in a shared journal. On their next call, the athlete and trainer will discuss the drills and build on them for further learning.
Some of the main categories that are covered include:
● Developing Awareness of Limiting Thoughts
● Focusing Attention Effectively
● Dealing with Fear and Anxiety
● Self-Image and Self-Worth
● Motivation and Commitment
● Setting Healthy Boundaries
● Mindfulness Practices
The Free Mind ™ training is an ongoing, personalized training program. Trainers are available during weekly scheduled calls and throughout the week in a shared journal to answer questions and provide support.