- This event has passed.
Climb So iLL – Falling & Commitment – Gym Clinic
February 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Leave feeling comfortable how to fall, relax, rest effectively, and how to commit to the moves.Time frame: 4-hour clinic.
You’ll learn how to
- Fall safely
- Give a dynamic (cushioned) belay
- Break a climb into smaller risk events
- Assess risks effectively
- Distinguish between no- and yes-fall zones
- Engage no- and yes-fall zones appropriately
- Make appropriate risk decisions
- Improve body and mind awareness
- Rest effectively
- Improve breathing
- Create flow and momentum
- Deal with climbing stress
- Commit more deliberately
- Reduce fear, and more
- Able to toprope 5.8 in a gym with no falls
- Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
- At least 6 months of continuous climbing experience within the last year
How to Register
Call the gym to register for this clinic.
How Many Climbers Take This Course?
Minimum of 3, and max of 6 climbers can take this course.