Combat Veteran Course – Las Vegas, NV
March 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 28, 2020 @ 4:00 pmFree
Who is Honoring Our Warrior Spirit course for? Combat veterans and their families who are able to walk to crags and participate in rock climbing. Course Structure: The general structure consists of two 8-hour days of rock climbing, with the first day in a climbing gym and the second day outdoors, although this structure may vary from location to location.
- Day 1: Get familiar with rock climbing and The Warrior’s Way material in a climbing gym. Learn skills for climbing and belaying to keep you safe as you engage the climbing experience.
- Day 2: Go outdoors to apply everything you learned in a beautiful and challenging setting.
- Evenings: Some program locations provide lodging so the whole team can stay together. Evenings provide time to reflect and discuss what you experienced. Together we’ll investigate what it means to have a warrior mindset in civilian life, how to create meaningful experiences, and how to develop a relationship that builds resilient families.
Register for upcoming events (on the right) or contact us:
- The Warrior’s Way: Arno (email@example.com)
- Mission 22: Devan Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)