- This event has passed.
Combat Veteran Course – Las Vegas, NV
December 6, 2019 - December 7, 2019
“The Mission 22/Warrior’s Way partnership program is a unique opportunity for Veterans to come together, heal, and have fun. Participants in the program surprise themselves with what they accomplish; from making it to the top of a route, to conquering a fear of falling.
Program leaders Arno Ilgner of Warriors Way and Magnus Johnson of Mission 22 guide participants to turn stress into opportunity. They also connect the lessons learned through climbing to everyday life and to living with post-traumatic symptoms.
Prior participants have reported leaving with a strong sense of community, which is one of the biggest protective factors for overcoming traumatic stress.
I highly recommend this program!”
— Melissa Platt, Participant
- The cost of this event is $150; this fee will cover a portion of this program.
- If you are not local to the event area, Mission22 will cover the cost of lodging.
- All participants are responsible for their own meals and travel.
- There are a limited number of seats open for each event (first come, first served).
- A Mission22 team member will reach out after you sign up.
- Day 1 Indoors: Origin Climbing & Fitness
- Day 2 Outdoors: Red Rocks
How to Register
Click the signup button above to register through Mission22.