- This event has passed.
FA Climbing Station Square – Pittsburg PA – Applied Mental Training in Bouldering
May 20, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Learn the skill of falling while bouldering, movement drills to help keep your attention in your body on challenging terrain, and how to make personal risk decisions based on your own falling experience and climbing ability by implementing these new skills on problems around the gym.
Time frame: 5-hour clinic.
You’ll learn to:
- Defining the “fall line” on boulders to determine appropriate falls for you
- How to fall properly
- Using body tension, precise foot placements, breathing, and eyes to stay focused
- Using static, deadpoint, and dynamic moves
- How to get into the mindset to work a problem
- How to shift into a different mindset to send a problem
- Focus attention, diminish fear, and more
- At least 6 months of continuous bouldering experience within the last year
Click HERE to register for the clinic.