Stone Summit Kennesaw, GA – Falling & Commitment – Gym Clinic
March 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Leave feeling comfortable how to fall, relax, rest effectively, and how to commit to the moves. Time frame: 5-hour clinic.
You’ll learn how to
- Fall safely
- Give a dynamic (cushioned) belay
- Break a climb into smaller risk events
- Assess risks effectively
- Distinguish between no- and yes-fall zones
- Engage no- and yes-fall zones appropriately
- Make appropriate risk decisions
- Improve body and mind awareness
- Rest effectively
- Improve breathing
- Create flow and momentum
- Deal with climbing stress
- Commit more deliberately
- Reduce fear, and more
- Able to toprope 5.8 in a gym with no falls
- Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
- At least 6 months of continuous climbing experience within the last year
How to Register
Call the gym directly to register.
100% Risk Free Investment: Tell your instructor immediately at the end of the clinic if you don’t feel you’ve gained value from the training and The Warrior’s Way will refund your money.