- This event has passed.
The Crag, South Nashville, TN – Applied Mental Training for Bouldering
March 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
You will leave with a better idea of what it looks like to move confidently on boulder problems and how to build on your experience to continue to improve yourself in the future. Time frame: 5-hour clinic.
You’ll learn how to
- Defining the “fall line” on boulders to determine appropriate falls for you
- How to fall properly
- Using body tension, precise foot placements, breathing, and eyes to stay focused
- Using static, deadpoint, and dynamic moves
- How to get into the mindset to work a problem
- How to shift into a different mindset to send a problem
- Focus attention, diminish fear, and more
- Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
- At least 6 months of continuous climbing/bouldering experience within the last year
- Rope climbers are welcome to join as well as bouldering climbers
How to Register
Click the “Sign Up” button above to register directly with the gym.