- This event has passed.
Três Picos State Park – Falling & Commitment – Sport Camp
July 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Practice falling, movement, and resting exercises and apply everything learned a challenging sport route.
You’ll learn to:
- Become aware of your mind’s limiting tendencies
- Use your mind’s intelligence to do effective risk-assessment
- Distinguish between no-fall and yes-fall zones
- Make appropriate risk decisions
- Rest efficiently
- Develop flow and momentum
- Deal with climbing stress/chaos
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Reduce fear, and more
- Able to toprope 5.8 in a gym with no falls
- Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
- At least 6 months of continuous climbing experience within the last year
Email Gabriel Veloso at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this clinic.