- This event has passed.
Übergrippen Castle Rock – Falling & Commitment Gym Clinic
May 17, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Leave feeling comfortable how to fall, relax, rest effectively, and how to commit to the moves.
Time frame: 4-hour clinic.
You’ll learn how to
- Fall safely
- Give a dynamic (cushioned) belay
- Break a climb into smaller risk events
- Assess risks effectively
- Distinguish between no- and yes-fall zones
- Engage no- and yes-fall zones appropriately
- Make appropriate risk decisions
- Improve body and mind awareness
- Rest effectively
- Improve breathing
- Create flow and momentum
- Deal with climbing stress
- Commit more deliberately
- Reduce fear, and more
- Able to toprope 5.8 in a gym with no falls
- Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
- At least 6 months of continuous climbing experience within the last year
How to Register
Call Übergrippen to register for this clinic – (702) 592-0716 or click this link.
Minimum of 4 students required for this course.