If you’re having a difficult time overcoming the fear of falling or failing in front of your peers, this star-studded podcast may change your life forever. For the first time, many of the world’s greatest extreme athletes share their secrets on how they counter the negative thoughts and emotions associated with fear, as portrayed by:
- DR. ROANNE VAN VOORST in her bestseller titled: FEAR!
- LYNN HILL – the first person to free climb El Capitan in Yosemite Valley
- ALAIN ROBERT – The French Spiderman!
- ALEX HONNOLD – the first person to free solo El Capitan & Half Dome
- ARNO ILGNER w The Rock Warrior’s Way
- STEPH DAVIS – who free solos big walls and base jumps off
- HAZEL FINDLAY – UK’s boldest female climber And Two Special Guest
- The late UELI STECK – perhaps his last interview before his death
- HEATHER WEIDNER – the first woman to free climb a 5.14 trad route known as China Doll
Namaste ~ Dan Goodwin